Australian Council of Recycling
"Toward a Resourceful Future"
This includes businesses working:
- to collect, sort and remanufacture recyclate into new products;
- to beneficially manage materials from the residential, commercial, industrial, and major infrastructure areas, and;
- with materials ranging from household packaging to tyres to container deposit scheme products to road construction material to batteries to e-waste and more.
ACOR has long worked with businesses, community partners, stakeholders and governments to further develop a world-leading and domestically sustainable recycling system in Australia. As demonstrated by our 10 Point Plan, our core work includes:
- contributing to decision-making for optimal recycling in a circular economy;
- promoting standards and innovation for recycling business’ advantage and for societal benefit;
- driving demand for recycled content products and recycling services, and;
- managing sovereign risks for our members.
To read our full 2019 Agenda, click here.
Phone: (02) 8074 7007
Email: [email protected]or.org.au
ABN: 60 574 301 921